Working for DEWE Brünofix
Who we are
We can look back at over 110 years of company history, which began with the production of chemicals for the black oxidation process in 1905 in Leipzig.
Stability and growth characterise us and this is reflected in the development of our employees.
DEWE Brünofix GmbH currently employs 60 people. It is a medium-sized, family-managed and successful company active within the company network of WEISS Unternehmensgruppe GmbH & Co. KG.
We see ourselves today as a specialist and system provider in the sector of surface treatment, offering our customers everything they need in the following areas:
- A product range of over 300 chemicals for the processes of degreasing, pickling, black oxidising, phosphating, corrosion protection and colourants for stainless steel, brass, copper, nickel silver and die-cast zinc
- Chemical surface treatment in our own three fully automated treatment plants
- Construction of complete plants with latest technology for chemical surface treatment.
- Disposal of spent chemicals used in surface treatment - from transport to environmentally-compatible, cost-effective disposal
- The key to our success lies in the competence and experience of our employees.
What we offer
- 30 days holiday
- NEO (net remuneration optimisation)
- High contributions to occupational pensions
- Contributions to employee pension capital formation (AVWL)
- Work clothing in Assembly/Manufacturing
- Further education and development opportunities
- Health days
- Personal contact with management
Who we want
We want you if you want to make things happen.
You are characterised by your qualifications, competence, commitment and high dedication